Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL pedals - black
- Usually ships within 3-5 business days
- Inventory on the way
POWER TRANSFER EFFICIENCY
Designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal-and-cleat interface provides a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedalling loads encountered in race competitions.
EXTRA-WIDE PEDAL PLATFORM
The wide platform dramatically expands the contact point between the cleat and pedal. Top-level racers have reported that the pedal and cleat interface provides a very solid feeling when they stand on the pedals.
ADJUSTABLE ENTRY AND TENSION RELEASE
Adjustable bindings allow the cleat tension to be set to each rider's individual preference.
CARBON COMPOSITE BODY
Carbon composite reduces weight and increases strength.
STAINLESS STEEL BODY PLATE
Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and wear.
- Carbon composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Wider spring tension adjustment range.
- Lowered minimum tension without sacrificing the max tension level of normal SPD-SL
- Weight - 310g
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD AS A PAIR AND INCLUDES CLEATS.