Selle San Marco Aspide Supercomfort Dynamic Open Fit Wide 142 x 277
SAN ASP SCD 903MW001
- Usually ships within 3-5 business days
- Inventory on the way
The level of variable density padding has been increased too and the Racing versions feature the gel layer and the openwork processing technique to the cover. The Aspide Supercomfort is available in narrow and wide versions to ensure a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
- An innovative system of shock absorption and vibration dampening ensure increased all round comfort.
- It is a material with a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon. Light and strong, it turns out to be resistant to all weather conditions.
- The process through the stealth technology ensures a better strength against fatigue stress.
CARBON FIBER REINFORCED SHELL
- Nylon with high properties, enriched with a high proportion of long carbon fibre, in order to reinforce the characteristics of rigidity, stiffness and durability without compromising the weight.
BIOFOAM PLUS + GEL
- Bio dynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support.
- The “closed cells” surface ensures water is repelled from the padding.
- Slightly heavier than on our standard Bio foam, with an thin layer of gel under the cover.
- Breathable and hard wearing cover. It is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable.
- Anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Bio-compatible material.
- The perfect balance between the support and relief zone. The "big hole" helps maintain comfort under pressure and offers day long support and comfort.
- The central relief zone is long enough to work in all riding positions and the structural stability bridge prevents unwanted flex and twist.