Northwave Core Plus 2 White
NOR R COREP2-51-S40
- Usually ships within 3-5 business days
- Inventory on the way
From training to racing to sportives, the Core Plus 2 Road Shoes provide you with a brilliant level of comfort and performance whatever cycling discipline you enjoy. The upper is a seamless design, reducing areas of pressure and giving a smooth snug fit. The upper is secured via a combination of quick and easy SLW3 dial and hook and loop strap. This allows on the fly adjustment to get the fit exactly how you ant it.
Ventilation is also optimised. Perorations on the upper and 5 sole vents keep air circulating around the foot, keeping your feet nicely cool as temperatures rise.
NRG Air carbon reinforced sole
When it comes to smooth pedalling performance, the NRG Air carbon-reinforced sole provides the ideal balance of stiffness and comfort. When putting the power down you'll enjoy rapid efficiency but at the same time, a degree of flex adds comfort when you're navigating rougher roads and racking up long rides.
SLW2 closure system
Keeping the fit snug and comfortable, the SLW2 closure system allows you to dial in the fit just how you like it. The micro-adjust dial gives precise control of the fit but then at the end of a ride, a single button release makes it easy to kick off your shoes. Quick. Simple, Durable. Precise. And in conjunction with the design of the upper, a great fit without pressure points is made possible.
These Road Shoes are compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standards, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8
- 5 vents for optimal airflow
- Seamless upper unibody construction reduces pressure points
- The pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap: the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- 3-bolt cleat compatible (cleats not supplied)
- Standard width
- Weight: 540g (approx per pair size 42)
- Touring: Yes
- Cycle Shoe Type: Three Bolt
- Cycle Shoe Closing: Dial
- Road: Yes