An upright position and flat handlebar lets her find balance and stability, while hand brakes provide reliable slowing and stopping power.
The Alight 24 was designed with low stand-over height and easy-to-use components made with her in mind, including smaller 24-inch wheels.
Composed of lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, The Alight 24’s frame is tough and durable without weighing her down.
- Sizes: One size
-Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
-Fork: High-tensile steel
-Handlebar: Low rise, 25.4mm
-Stem: Alloy Ahead
-Seatpost: Alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
-Saddle: Giant Youth
-Shifters: Shimano REVOSHIFT RS35, 7sp
-Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy junior, adjustable reach
- Cassette: 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Alloy forged, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant Youth 24", alloy
- Hubs: Nutted, 28h
- Spokes: 14g
- Tires: Giant, 24x1.25"
- Extras: Bell, kickstand, rear derailleur protector
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.